Thursday, July 09, 2009

Show us yer tits

Nope this is not about posting an FB profile picture of me that Li’l A took in which, what I took to be a long strand of hair was actually considerable cleavage. Nope.

 

It’s Baby A’s language. She needs someone better than her current giggly family to teach her that it’s just not okay to yell “TIT!”

 

Although to be fair, “tit” functions as a sort of suffix in her vocabulary right now.

Blantit = blanket (you can see how anyone could make this mistake.)

Naptit = napkin (it’s a bit of a listening comprehension fail here.)

Motit = monkey (and yes, it is pronounced “more tits.”)

Waltit = Walter, the protagonist of this book (how I knew she had a problem.)

 

__

No comments:

"I'm a weirdo/doofus/nerd/naif" (Part MXVIII)

I realized during my meditation this morning that my energy for contacting so many people yesterday (the "emotional labor" that St...